top of page


Commonly asked questions

  • To book the hall, a contract must be signed by BOTH the renter and Hall Booking Coordinator and a cashable damage deposit provided by the renter.

  • Pending bookings (without a contract and/or deposit) will be given one week to secure their date if there is another interested renter.

  • Renters must be over the age of 25.

  • A valid liquor license is required to serve alcohol. Learn more about AGLC Liquor Licenses.

  • Third Party liability insurance ($2 million) must be purchased by the renter that names Muir Lake Community League and Parkland County as the ‘additional insured’ parties. Purchase PAL Liability Insurance, or call 1-800-265-8098 ext: 221, or from your insurance broker. Proof of insurance is required before entrance is allowed, even with a signed contract.

  • Proof of insurance must be provided prior to rental date.

bottom of page